This is the perfect program for authors who want to have both printed books and an E-book. For just a few hundred dollars more, we can publish your work through our Print-On-Demand (POD) program. This will allow you to sell your book online in both print and E-book form.
You also have the ability to order printed books in small numbers for your personal use and local market sales. We have helped hundreds of authors use this program to produce print books to sell in their local market and reach profitability.
Be sure to ask your publishing consultant for details. Through our industry-leading 70 percent author royalty—that’s right, you get 70 percent of the sales!—and distribution program, we are publishing hundreds of E-books and POD books every single month.
The following items are included in the Digital Publishing Program:
- Physical Book Layout: Laying out a physical book for print takes an experienced eye. Our layout experts have prepared thousands of books for printing. Your physical book layout is a benefit of the Digital and Platinum Programs.
- E-book Layout: We start with your finished book that you have provided in a MSWord doc format. After using our editorial services—or if you have waived that option—the book will be turned over to our expert graphic designers. Their job is to layout the book to make it most appealing when read. It takes a skilled hand and eye to ensure the quality of the finished layout.
- Barcode/Pricing Code: Each E-book requires a unique pricing code that complements the type of E-book. You will be given a unique code that will link you to your E-book.
- Finalized Cover Art for E-book: Most authors request that we design the cover art for their E-book. Given that we have produced thousands of E-books, we know what sells. Please talk to your publishing consultant about the best cover art for your project.
- Barcode Registration and Design: A unique barcode with retail price and SKU will be provided for your book.
- Cover Design: This package includes our cutting edge Print-On-Demand model. We print as many books as you need. For printed books, a saleable book cover must be designed. It is crucial to create a cover that stands out. Make sure to ask your publishing consultant to explain the premium cover option during your free publishing consultation.